Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Letter to my Room PA

Dear 최에리나 teacher(room PA)
  Hi, I am Geena.
  I wanted to thank you because you helped me and all of my roommates to have a good time. You were very nice to us, and you let us have fun. It was very nice to have you in our room often. When I first met you, I wasn't too eager to be close to you as the other kids were, and wasn't too sure about calling you 'mother' like the other kids did. And while other kids all jumped at you when they saw you, I always hung back. Even now, I am reluctant to do that. However, I do feel much familiar being with you, and getting to know you was a good part of being in this camp. If I'd been in another roomwith other kids and other PAs, it wouldn't have been as fun. I know that you let us have more fun than other PAs did, and came to our room more than the others did. And I want to thank you for making the time here so fun. I hope you are well and go to a good university! : ) Bye, and again, thank you!
썸네일

No comments:

Post a Comment